Sunday, January 02, 2011

100% More Blogging in 2011 than 2010

I have decided to keep my goals for 2011 in line with simple expectations as 2010 ended with much more work and much less time for me. With a marathon run of work for December, I have decided to keep my personal goals in check as post implementation work continues to drain time from my personal life.

This year, I hope to blog more about the joys of running Windows 7 64 bit and how to work around all those annoying situations where the system is still not fully compatible with the rest of the world. I want to get more into my photography habit and develop some new ways to shoot HDR and complete all the photos on the Hard drive that need finished. Finally, I would like to find more awesome free applications that can help computer user complete tasks without spending thousands on software.

And all the while, I am going to include observations and other notes of interest. Funny pictures, observations from the places I have visited, and snapshots of day to day life from my cell phone. Hang on... It will be a fun ride in 2011.


Anonymous said...

The signаls сonnect wіth conсеntrated nerνe locatіons, ωhіch in
turn ѕpгead the signal to the еntіre abdomіnаl regiоn.

My wеb blog

Anonymous said...

In that respеct, thiѕ item does peгform or
at the incrеdіbly least does not make
untruе claims.

Ηere is mу wеb page ... Http://Www.Wow-Veritas.Net

Anonymous said...

In that respect, this item does work or at the very least does
not make untrue claims.

Also visit my weblog: Oikosplace.Com

Anonymous said...

What does an ab exercise mean?

Take a look at my homepage; flex belt review